Job Title: Automation Engineering Intern
Location: Teparuk, Thailand
About Our Group: Smart Manufacturing Engineer response to design, develop, maintain manufacturing equipment to deliver best in class manufacturing system.
Areas of Interest (Related fields or subjects): Automation Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Manufacturing Engineering, Hard Disk Drives
About the Role – You will (Formerly Position Overview):
- Learn, understand automated manufacturing process
- Apply problem solving techniques, data collection and analysis technique to investigate, identify potential root cause of problem.
- Design, develop manufacturing equipment for metric improvement or fix manufacturing problem.
- Communicate, document and present problem and solution to stakeholder.
About You (Formerly Qualifications):
- Interest in automation and manufacturing process and technology
- Currently pursuing a BS, MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Software Engineering or automation related field
- Good in English communication listening, spoken and written.
You’re good at (Formerly Skills):
- Able to listen and understand customer requirement.
- Able to plan and take responsibility for assignment.
- Able to research and apply new knowledge from many sources.
- Able to present your idea and a solution in simple way.
Your Experience Includes (Formerly Relevant Experience):
- Team work projects
- Design and development work in area of mechanical, electrical or software.