How would you like to use your academic background and join a globally recognized company? If you are passionate about inventing, developing, reapplying, and delivering new processes and technologies, then this role is perfect for you. Come to work with us where Global Top Brands were born!
The Dream P&G Internship is a flagship program offered to promising and driven undergraduate students interested in growing as a leader by stepping into the shoes of a P&Ger for a minimum of two months.
You will get to join one of our departments – Brand Management, Consumer & Market Knowledge, Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Sales, or Product Supply – and then receive an individual business project that you will get to work on for the period of your internship.
You should have the right curiosity and understanding to develop new approaches to big problems. Your work will require creativity, innovation, teamwork, and leadership.
As an intern in P&G:
- You will receive responsibilities from Day 1 – You will get the full experience of being a P&Ger by working on a live business project that you will own, lead, and deliver
- You’ll experience a truly global work environment – interacting daily with P&Gers from various backgrounds, nationalities, and markets – We will constantly help you improve your marketing knowledge and management abilities.
- Your will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work.
- You’ll receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You’ll live in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You will experience friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
- You can choose flexible work arrangements.
- We would love you to start a unique experience, we will provide an attractive compensation for all our interns.
- We love talented people, you will have the opportunity to become full-time following successful completion of your Internship.
- You will feel like a true leader by presenting your work to P&G senior executives during your midpoint and final presentations
Who are we looking for:
- You are a top talent, current university student that preferably has less than one-two years to graduate.
- You display strong teamwork, analytical skills, problem solving and solutions oriented mindset especially during issues
- You have experience working with groups through formal or informal positions of leadership (ex. student organization, varsity, thesis)
- You are driven to overcome barriers or setbacks to consistently deliver strong results
- You are comfortable collaborating with people from different levels, backgrounds and experiences
- You are able to use your analytical ability to derive insights from data and come up with business or organizational decisions
- You have strong passion to continuously stretch yourself to learn new things and grow as a professional
- You take initiative and show flexibility
- Legally eligible to work in the Philippines