Seagate delivers advanced digital storage solutions to meet the needs of today’s consumers and tomorrow’s applications. Through technology, leadership and innovation, Seagate continues to help individuals and businesses maximize the potential of their digital content in an ever-evolving, on-demand world.
Our culture is focused on our Corporate Values –People, Customer Success, Excellence, Innovation, Teamwork, Openness, Social Responsibility and Sustained Profitability. Join a worldwide team of talented, collaborative, innovative people who thrive in a work environment where people can share knowledge and learn from one another. You won’t find a more exciting place to build your career and challenge yourself. Accept the challenge and Go where innovation leads…
Join Seagate. Apply now! Seagate Technology is committed to equal opportunity in employment and welcomes applications from all sections of the community, irrespective of sex, marital status, religious affiliation, age, disability, veteran status, or ethnic origin.
About Our Group
We are primary responsibilities in electrical testing in the media process and deliver parametric data to the sputter team as part of the process control during development and production and also support Drive failure analysis. We work closely with all departments to collaborate on projects that advance the factory in ADC growth.
About the Role – You will:
- Support the Smart Factory initiative through the implementation of AI solutions.
- Work with the team to develop test control system, data analytics, and machine learning
- Able to do basic descriptive statistics, visualize data, and communicate data points for some conclusions
- Work closely with engineers to gather data from testers and applies machine learning, predictive analytics, and sentiment analysis to extract critical information from the collected data sets.
- Implement and review data to provide accurate predictions and insights that can be used to power critical decisions.
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Must have an energetic and positive attitude
- Technically strong and a fast learner
- Excellent communication skills
Your Experience Includes:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Science
- Good working knowledge of programming and coding is required
Location: Woodlands, Singapore
Our Woodlands site is one of the largest electronics manufacturing sites in Singapore, housing our recording media operations. Spread over three sites, it is easily accessible via bus or from the MRT Station, with many employees taking mass-transportation to work. Ample free on-site parking is also available. Here at work, you can enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks at our on-site canteen and coffee shop. We offer a range of facilities including an in-house gym and dance studio, as well as after-work badminton and table tennis competitions. On-site celebrations and community volunteer opportunities also abound. Don’t miss our Lunar New Year Lion Dance performance or our Seagate’s Got Talent event.