Did you know that at P&G we consider Product Supply (PS) as the engine that accelerates value creation? Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer’s stores in the right quantities with precise quality in a very good time manner really does present a meaningful work every single day.
You’ll be forecasting customer demand, owning and executing production and planning. You might be working with the information flow for the entire supply chain and hold responsibility for the physical flow process from suppliers through production plants and distribution centers to the customer’s shelf. All these missions require a strong multi-functional work, which means that you’ll work with other functions both internally and externally and you will be responsible to make sure that we have the right product at the right place with the right cost.
Are you ready to take the challenge? We invite you to join us!
What we offer you:
• You will have business responsibilities from Day 1 – You will work on at least one or two big projects.
• You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
• You will join our dynamic and respectful team and work closely with colleagues from other functions – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
• You will work in flexible work arrangements.
• Internship starts on July and ends on August or September.
• Our interns are considered the best pipeline of talent for our Permanent positions. Based on your performance, you may get full time job offer from P&G.
We are looking for students who:
•3rd year or last year students in all engineering majors
•Preferable to take full-time internship from July-August and may be longer, maximum in 4 months. You may be off one day a week as align with P&G
•Are born leaders and are passionate to make things happen
•Have an external focus and a real passion for Product Supply
•Like to bring creativity & innovation to their work
•Have strong analytical thinking and skills
•Collaborate well with diverse groups of people