Seagate delivers advanced digital storage solutions to meet the needs of today’s consumers and tomorrow’s applications. Through technology, leadership and innovation, Seagate continues to help individuals and businesses maximize the potential of their digital content in an ever-evolving, on-demand world.
Our culture is focused on our Corporate Values –People, Customer Success, Excellence, Innovation, Teamwork, Openness, Social Responsibility and Sustained Profitability. Join a worldwide team of talented, collaborative, innovative people who thrive in a work environment where people can share knowledge and learn from one another. You won’t find a more exciting place to build your career and challenge yourself. Accept the challenge and Go where innovation leads…
Join Seagate. Apply now! Seagate Technology is committed to equal opportunity in employment and welcomes applications from all sections of the community, irrespective of sex, marital status, religious affiliation, age, disability, veteran status, or ethnic origin.
About Our Group
MDW Product / Process Engineering is responsible for MDW product Process and the metrics improvements. Mainly include:
- MDW HGA Completion
- Media Oracle Yield
- MDW Hard Abort/cost reduction
- MDW / Detcr scan related drive yield improvements
- RMA metrics improvements
MDW Product / Process Engineering team metrics well fit into our company goal of cost reduction. With the MDW HGA completion alone already helped the company to reduce cost by extra a few million in FY2019, let alone Oracle yield & RMA (Return Material Authorization), etc…
About the Role – You will:
- To assist new product ERBP MDW transfer launch from US SFE.
- To help on current RMO media yield / HGA completion related engineering projects (like PTC – Power To Contact optimization, HGAs qualification etc…).
- Master or Bachelors student and/or equivalent experience on engineering
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a global environment
- Excellent analytical ability with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work independently or as a team player with the flexibility to adjust to changing priorities
- Programming skill will be a good advantage
Location: Woodlands, Singapore
Our Woodlands site is one of the largest electronics manufacturing sites in Singapore, housing our recording media operations. Spread over three sites, it is easily accessible via bus or from the MRT Station, with many employees taking mass-transportation to work. Ample free on-site parking is also available. Here at work, you can enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks at our on-site canteen and coffee shop. We offer a range of facilities including an in-house gym and dance studio, as well as after-work badminton and table tennis competitions. On-site celebrations and community volunteer opportunities also abound. Don’t miss our Lunar New Year Lion Dance performance or our Seagate’s Got Talent event.