Seagate delivers advanced digital storage solutions to meet the needs of today’s consumers and tomorrow’s applications. Through technology, leadership and innovation, Seagate continues to help individuals and businesses maximize the potential of their digital content in an ever-evolving, on-demand world.
Our culture is focused on our Corporate Values –People, Customer Success, Excellence, Innovation, Teamwork, Openness, Social Responsibility and Sustained Profitability. Join a worldwide team of talented, collaborative, innovative people who thrive in a work environment where people can share knowledge and learn from one another. You won’t find a more exciting place to build your career and challenge yourself. Accept the challenge and Go where innovation leads…
Join Seagate. Apply now! Seagate Technology is committed to equal opportunity in employment and welcomes applications from all sections of the community, irrespective of sex, marital status, religious affiliation, age, disability, veteran status, or ethnic origin.
About Our Group
Our team support new product (Perpendicular Magnetic Recording/Heat Assisted Magnetic Recording) transfer from the U.S., Fremont (No oversea travel required)
About the Role – You will:
- Work with Equipment engineers to troubleshoot problems and take corrective actions
- Develop hardware configuration to improve equipment uptime
- Develop work instructions and equipment checklists necessary to buy-off equipment performance, analysis and troubleshooting
- Support product development, yield improvement project and failure analysis
- 10% of the time will be in the clean-room environment
- Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering
- Independent and a team player with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, organized and strong communicator
Location: Woodlands, Singapore
Our Woodlands site is one of the largest electronics manufacturing sites in Singapore, housing our recording media operations. Spread over three sites, it is easily accessible via bus or from the MRT Station, with many employees taking mass-transportation to work. Ample free on-site parking is also available. Here at work, you can enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks at our on-site canteen and coffee shop. We offer a range of facilities including an in-house gym and dance studio, as well as after-work badminton and table tennis competitions. On-site celebrations and community volunteer opportunities also abound. Don’t miss our Lunar New Year Lion Dance performance or our Seagate’s Got Talent event.