About Our Group
Systems Engineering provides drive failure analysis until root cause and data analytic services that cover failures from drive certification, reliability and customer return.
About the Role – You will:
• To be involved in the development of Machine Learning (ML) and deep learning systems for Failure Analysis Expert System (FES), a web platform for drive data processing and analysis.
• Study and Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods
• Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
• Run ML tests and experiments. Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning test results
• Extend existing ML libraries and framework
• To support ad-hoc assignments related to product development, troubleshooting and failure analysis.
• Good programming skills in Java/Python
• Familiar with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated, independent and a team player
• Students from Computer Engineering/Science or Electrical/Electronics Engineering fields are encouraged to apply