Manufacturing Engineer response to design, develop, maintain manufacturing equipment to deliver best in class manufacturing system.
• Learn, understand automated manufacturing process
• Learn and apply problem solving techniques, data collection and analysis technique to investigate, identify potential root cause of problem.
• Part of design and develop manufacturing equipment for metric improvement or fix manufacturing problem.
• Communicate, document and present problem and solution to stakeholder.
• Interest in automation and manufacturing process and technology.
• Have strong technical knowledge in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Software Engineering or automation related field.
• Have strong technical knowledge and application of automation engineering related area.
• Have knowledge to use design and development software and tool, CAD, CAM simulation tools.
• Good in English communication listening, spoken and written
• Team work projects
• Design and development work in area of mechanical, electrical or software.
Home to 4,000+ employees, Seagate Teparuk site produces nano-recording heads, a crucial component of the read/write functionality of a hard disk drive. The Teparuk facility is a fun and active site. Here at work you and your colleagues can grab breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks at Seagate 24-7 on-site canteen and coffee shop. Get in a few laps around Seagate running track or enjoy volleyball, ping pong, badminton or football through the on-site gymnasium and fitness center. Seagate also offer music, dance and yoga activities. Enjoy many on-site festivals and celebrations as well as opportunities to give back to the local community.
Location: Teparuk, Thailand
Since 1979, Seagate have been creating precision-engineered data storage technologies that deliver superior capacity, speed, safety, and performance. We are a diverse workforce of 40,000 creative, hard-working, passionate people all over the world—Silicon Valley, the Southeast Asia, India, China, the United Kingdom, and beyond. At Seagate, we know that data is always in motion, alive, connected—and we harness it in order to maximize human potential.