HSA Process Department (HPD) is the department that develop the Head Stack Assembly (HSA) process and work with new product launch. The team is looking for new innovative idea, technology to support existing and new product requirement.
● Develop HSA process to meet the goal of design center and product roadmap.
● Responsible on finding new technology to improve and support the new product launch and maturing it for mass production.
● Working with Process Engineer, Quality Engineer, Automation Engineer, Maintenance Engineer to solve production problems and challenge.
● Responsible for HSA cleaning development to achieve better cleanliness and better cost.
● Responsible for HSA packaging development to support product requirement.
● Excellent teamwork, leadership and coach ability.
● Capable of communication and presentation in a technical knowledge with cross-functional team.
● Excellent interpersonal, planning, organization and team skills, mentoring, training and presentation skills.
● Able to prioritize multiple tasks, manage conflicting deadlines, and work effectively in a dynamic environment.
● Able to do apply engineering tools or soft skills such as Statistical to achieve goal.
● Fluent in English communication (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading).
● Background in Chemical, Mechanical, Mechatronic, Automation, Robotic, Electrical/Electronic, Industrial Engineering, Chemical Science, and Applied Physics or related field.
● Able to do 3D model, Simulation using Solidworks and ANSYS is preferable.
● Software development knowledge of C# is preferable.
Seagate Korat facility is the largest manufacturing site worldwide, with almost 20,000 employees. Here, the team produces cloud-based storage equipment, from individual storage components to finish drives. Seagate employees enjoy ample on-site parking as well as free shuttle vans and buses within the city of Korat, to and from Bangkok, and on the weekend to and from Khon Kaen University. At work, you can grab a delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacks at one of Seagate 24-7 on-site canteens or coffee shop. Seagate offers ping-pong, a running/walking trail, basketball and volleyball teams, and classes in our on-site fitness center. Seagate also has many on-site events and opportunities to give back to the local community.
Location: Korat, Thailand
Since 1979, Seagate have been creating precision-engineered data storage technologies that deliver superior capacity, speed, safety, and performance. We are a diverse workforce of 40,000 creative, hard-working, passionate people all over the world—Silicon Valley, the Southeast Asia, India, China, the United Kingdom, and beyond. At Seagate, we know that data is always in motion, alive, connected—and we harness it in order to maximize human potential.