Provide support to the needs of new transducer design development, new test platform and product time-to-market readiness with high data quality, minimal and capable test, fast cycle time, and maximize manufacturing test throughput, while continuously improving people technical knowledge and skill.
● Support / implement new Electrical test capability development via Test setup request (TSR) and new test configuration change both Hardware and Software
● Deploy effective tester/equipment control system to ensure good health and data quality
● Effective in deploying/migrating best practice to program and other community
● Apply document or presentation technique to improve communication effectiveness
● Good in logical thinking
● Ready to learn and understand new technology
● Able to communicate and understand the requirement of the customer, both from internal team and difference department
● Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, manage conflicting deadlines and work effectively in a dynamic environment
● Capable of conducting research and apply new knowledge from many sources
● Good in English communication both spoken and written
● Good background in Electronic, electrical and physics
● Computer programming (C#, C++, Python)
Home to 4,000+ employees, Seagate Teparuk site produces nano-recording heads, a crucial component of the read/write functionality of a hard disk drive. The Teparuk facility is a fun and active site. Here at work you and your colleagues can grab breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks at Seagate 24-7 on-site canteen and coffee shop. Get in a few laps around Seagate running track or enjoy volleyball, ping pong, badminton or football through the on-site gymnasium and fitness center. Seagate also offer music, dance and yoga activities. Enjoy many on-site festivals and celebrations as well as opportunities to give back to the local community.
Location: Teparuk, Thailand
Since 1979, Seagate have been creating precision-engineered data storage technologies that deliver superior capacity, speed, safety, and performance. We are a diverse workforce of 40,000 creative, hard-working, passionate people all over the world—Silicon Valley, the Southeast Asia, India, China, the United Kingdom, and beyond. At Seagate, we know that data is always in motion, alive, connected—and we harness it in order to maximize human potential.