1. Provide marketing operations and execution support for ISV marketing campaigns and program
2. Target Partners
a. Global ISVs like VMware, Red Hat, SAP, SAS
b. AI/IoT ISVs like Milestone, Genetc, Tapway, VulcanAI, etc.
3. Support gathering of suitable marketing assets and collaterals within Intel to support Global ISV marketing campaigns. Ensuring Intel logo and branding consistency, marketing message alignment based on GISV programs guidelines
4. Manage execution timelines and deadlines for marketing and demand generation campaigns and activities with ISVs, such as content submissions to ISV partner marketing leads or external agencies hired by ISVs, social media activations, content syndications with 3rd party media providers.
5. Work closely with ISV APJ lead, Intel marketing APJ COE and APJT marketing team for content and messaging alignment
6. Manage ISV events execution both online and physical events, including gathering of marketing assets, speaker bios, photo, slide decks meeting GISV event execution timelines
7. Maintaining visibility of events execution, event calendars, extending invites to Intel internal participation and working with Intel APJ marketing COE if outreach to Intel database is required.
8. Support any operational needs for sales programs (this task will be secondary)
9. Reporting requirements
a. Ensure execution of all marketing activities as approved and agreed by ISV lead
b. Gather and collate Proof of Performance materials from ISVs
c. Create half yearly report of all marketing and sales programs completed with necessary proof of performance
d. Half yearly report will form part of management and global account team reviews and QBRs
10. Possibility for extension of scope to cloud scale related programs
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California, in Silicon Valley. It is the world's largest semiconductor chip manufacturer by revenue, and is the developer of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers (PCs). Incorporated in Delaware, Intel ranked No. 45 in the 2020 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.