- Diagnose and solve a range of issues, including, but not limited to process, software and hardware related issues in Intel global factories in a professional, timely manner.
- Mentor and coach team members in and understanding of the systems and departmental policies and procedures to drive attainment of departmental standards.
- Develop relationships cross functionally to drive overall service improvement and Key Performance Index (KPI) for the department.
- Recognize systemic customer-impacting problems, and respond appropriately per departmental procedure by effectively prioritizing and escalating these problems, when applicable.
- Thoroughly and accurately document details of all internal and customer interactions.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Fundamental knowledge in client-server and application-database interaction.
- Team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and listening communication skills in English as primary, Mandarin is a plus for Dalian (PRC) site support.
- Strong passion in global customer engagement and collaboration with employees.
- Solid problem solving and troubleshooting attitudes and a customer service experience is desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, including managers, subject matter experts, and customers.
- Willing to learn, master, coach or train others on new and existing technologies.
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.