Salesforce Research Asia is looking for outstanding research interns. Ideal candidates have a strong background in one or more of the following fields:
- deep learning,
- machine learning,
- natural language processing,
- computer vision,
- reinforcement learning, or
Applied to, for example: text categorization, text summarization, information extraction, question answering, dialogue systems, machine translation, language and vision, image classification, object detection, economics, biomedical sciences, etc.
Candidates that have published in top-tier conferences or journals (e.g. NeurIPS, ICML, ICLR, ACL, EMNLP, CVPR,) are preferred.
As a research intern, you will:
1. Work with a team of research scientists and engineers on a project that ideally leads to a submission to a top-tier conference
2. Learn about exciting research and applications outside your expertise
3. Focus on pure research that incorporates into your PhD focus area and contributes to the AI Community
4. Attend conferences with our researchers to showcase your accepted papers
- PhD/MS candidate in a relevant research area
- Excellent understanding of deep learning techniques, i.e., CNN, RNN, LSTM, GRU, attention models, and optimization methods
- Experience with one or more deep learning libraries and platforms, e.g. PyTorch, TensorFlow, Caffe, or Chainer
- Strong background in machine learning, natural language processing, computer vision, or reinforcement learning
- Strong algorithmic problem solving skills
- Programming experience in Python, Java, C/C++, Lua, or a similar language
This internship is a minimum of 12 weeks.
Candidates that have published in top-tier conferences or journals (e.g. NIPS, ICML, ICLR, ACL, EMNLP, CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, SIGKDD, PAMI, JMLR, TACL, IJCV) are preferred.
As a research intern, you will work with a team of research scientists and engineers on a project that ideally leads to a submission to a top-tier conference.
Salesforce is the #1 CRM, bringing companies and customers together in the digital age. Founded in 1999, Salesforce enables companies of every size and industry to take advantage of powerful technologies — cloud, mobile, social, voice, and artificial intelligence — to connect to their customers in a whole new way. They are coming to us as their trusted advisor, and together we are transforming their businesses around the customer.
Salesforce Customer 360 is our vision for how we help customers with their digital transformations. With Customer 360, all your teams — marketing, sales, service, commerce, IT, and analytics — have a single view of customer data on an integrated CRM platform powered by AI. Collaboration is easier, so employees can work together to build lasting, trusted relationships and deliver the intelligent, personalised experiences their customers expect.
Salesforce is committed to a set of core values — trust, customer success, innovation, and equality of every human being. Salesforce is one of the leaders on Fortune’s Change the World list, and has been one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For, for twelve years in a row. For information, please visit www.salesforce.com.