The Amazon Prime Team is hiring Interns in Economics. The team is looking for detail-oriented, organized, and responsible individuals who are eager to learn how to apply economic and econometric theories to large-scale business problems and big data sets.
These are full-time positions at 40 hours per week, with compensation being awarded on an hourly basis. You will work in a team of economists, data scientists, and engineers and in collaboration with product and finance managers. These experiences will translate well into writing applied chapters in your dissertation and prepare you with placement in academia or private sector.
· PhD student in Economics, Quantitative Marketing, Operations Research, or related fields (enrolled in 3rd year or more and not currently on the job market)
· Experience with SQL
· Experience working with large data sets
· Experience in B2C industries
· Knowledge of micro-econometrics and/or empirical industrial organization
· Knowledge with Stata, R, or Python
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
The scope and scale of the mission drive Amazon to seek diverse perspectives, be resourceful, and navigate through ambiguity. Inventing and delivering things that never thought possible isn't easy, but Amazon embraces this challenge every day.
By working together on behalf of the customers, Amazon is building the future one innovative product, service, and idea at a time. Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with Amazon.