*The duration for this internship opportunity is from July to December 2021*
**Applicants to this internship opportunity will need the work authorization for Singapore**
Partner Enablement is core to the growth of a successful channel. It drives engagement, allows partners to leverage best practices, and aids their organizations in pre and post-sales support. It is vital to create an ongoing growth process for partners, as partners represent Amazon's brand and beliefs, and most importantly own the customer relationship. Enablement plays a role in the success of building an effective partner network.
As Public Sector Enablement Program Intern, you will be embedded in a single team and you will support the partner team to be the single-threaded owner responsible to assist planning, execution, and delivery of enablement programs or initiatives related to drive partner enablement. You will help further develop and execute the partner enablement framework. You will work with your supervisor to track progress on appropriate milestones and launch schedules to ensure timely and successful delivery of the partner enablement objectives.
Your role will be to help the stakeholders track if the program achieved the desired business outcome in terms of number of partners trained, tier attainement, and growth in competencies or service delivery . If you are the successful candidate, you will assist to develop, evaluate, track and communicate marketing and program initiatives in enablement with AWS Partner Development Managers, AWS Account Managers, and Partners. This role provides the opportunity to learn the ropes on business development and technology best practices and will give you the ability to understand the importance of vendor-partner relationships to help build you future career in the Channels business.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Supporting the co-ordination and planning of partner enablement initiatives
· Curation and communication of partner enablement activities
· Reporting on activities executed and follow-up with team on next actions, inclusive of review on training materials
· Participate and provide support to various activities that will support the partner enablement journey
· Shadow meetings between business function leads and maintain regular cadence
· Make recommendations on which processes should be optimized and how
· Target audience data management
· Work with subject matter experts to execute on the development of new training assets on special request
· Currently in your penultimate year pursuing a Bachelor’s degree (Any Stream)
· Must be able to legally work in Singapore
· Able to commit to a full-time internship from Jul to Dec 2021
· Good business and communication skills and be able to work with business owners to develop and define quality goals
· Strong strategic thinking and executional skills
· Planning, prioritization, and time-management skills required
· Must have good computer skills in Excel, preferably experience in Tableau, and is familiar with data analytics
· Knowledge on basic html/web creation and digital marketing will be beneficial for this role.
· Experience with R or any programing language for statistical analytics is a definite plus
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
The scope and scale of the mission drive Amazon to seek diverse perspectives, be resourceful, and navigate through ambiguity. Inventing and delivering things that never thought possible isn't easy, but Amazon embraces this challenge every day.
By working together on behalf of the customers, Amazon is building the future one innovative product, service, and idea at a time. Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with Amazon.