*The duration for this internship opportunity is from July to December 2021*
**Applicants to this internship opportunity will need the work authorization for Singapore**
Amazon is looking for a highly skilled, analytical and strategic leader with a passion for making an impact through innovation and delivering solutions at scale. This role offers a unique opportunity to support our growing business while driving large scale, high visibility projects with substantial internal and external impact.
As a Senior Program Manager Intern, you will be responsible for planning and defining the key components of a new business function, working with cross-functional teams to scope and prioritize business requirements and managing the project execution. You will be given opportunities to work with senior stakeholders across the company, solve strategic problems and create brand new solutions to scale our business. Operating in a fast-moving and often ambiguous environment, you will have full responsibility to achieve business objectives and be the voice of our vendors to maximize their potential on Amazon.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized, work autonomously, think both strategically and tactically, and take full control and responsibility for achieving team goals. He/She will communicate effectively across teams and levels, while balancing the needs and requirements of stakeholders. Flexibility and the ability to prioritize in a changing business environment will also be key. Amazon's team culture is collaborative and driven to achieve results, hence we seek an individual who is motivated by a fast-paced and highly entrepreneurial environment.
· Currently enrolled in MBA or equivalent master’s level program in Business, Marketing or related fields and graduating after Dec 2021
· Must be able to legally work in Singapore
· Able to commit to a full-time internship from July to December 2021
· Excellent analytical and data-mining aptitude, coupled with strong Microsoft Excel skills and SQL skills
· Strong project management skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, deal with ambiguous problems / strong problem solving skills
· Proven track record of taking ownership and collaborating successfully with internal and external partners to deliver results
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to think both strategically and tactically with strong attention to detail
· 6-8 years of relevant work experience in online or offline product management, business improvement, process improvement or related field
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
The scope and scale of the mission drive Amazon to seek diverse perspectives, be resourceful, and navigate through ambiguity. Inventing and delivering things that never thought possible isn't easy, but Amazon embraces this challenge every day.
By working together on behalf of the customers, Amazon is building the future one innovative product, service, and idea at a time. Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with Amazon.