*The duration for this internship opportunity is from July to December 2021*
*Applicants to this internship opportunity will need the work authorization for Singapore*
Amazon is seeking a dynamic and motivated Business Development Intern for the Amazon Global Selling business. This individual will be responsible for developing new business opportunities in South East Asia to drive local selling partners awareness and engagement. This person will work with various internal stakeholders to develop scalable approaches to prospect selling partners communities in Singapore, Malaysia, the Philippines and Indonesia.
Background on Amazon Global Selling: The Marketplace or “Selling on Amazon” business exists in 18 countries and exceeds more than half of total Amazon unit sales and growing. Each year, tens of thousands of businesses join the marketplace adding millions of new products. Amazon’s vision is to offer the earth’s largest product selection and lowest prices for our customers. One way we deliver on this vision is by marketing to local country selling partners to persuade them to launch their products onto the platform thereby maximizing the quantity of items that they list while ensuring the highest quality of product images and information.
The ideal candidates will be an innovator, communicator and problem solver. Candidates will need to be analytical, think and act fast, and be apt at finding creative solutions to complex problems. This is a unique opportunity to play a highly visible role in an exciting and fast-paced business, make history while having fun!
Role And Responsibilities
· Manage general inbound inquiries from selling partners from Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines and Indonesia
· Work with internal stakeholders to plan and organize webinars for Amazon Global Selling
· Report and analyze registration funnel for new selling partners
· Strategize and execute scalable education programs on the behalf of selling partners via GoToWebinar and Facebook Live.
· Discover new business development opportunities in Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines and Indonesia
· Build selling partners communities in Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines and Indonesia
· Currently a penultimate year student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
· Must be able to legally work in Singapore
· Able to commit to a full-time internship from Jul to Dec 2021
· Some relevant work experience in business development, marketing, marketing communications and business analytics preferably in the eCommerce, retail technology, or software industries
· Proven success in project management and communication skills
· Demonstrated track record in developing and crafting marketing content
· Ability to analyze and make sense of large datasets and build customized dashboards
· Ability to work in fast-paced environment and deal with ambiguity
· Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
· Proficient in Excel, SQL, GoToWebinar and Zoom
· Prior knowledge with using Salesforce Pardot
· Prior knowledge with using Qualtrics
· Strong written and verbal communication skills in a local Southeast Asia language such as Chinese, Cantonese, Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Indonesia or Tagalog
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
The scope and scale of the mission drive Amazon to seek diverse perspectives, be resourceful, and navigate through ambiguity. Inventing and delivering things that never thought possible isn't easy, but Amazon embraces this challenge every day.
By working together on behalf of the customers, Amazon is building the future one innovative product, service, and idea at a time. Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with Amazon.