**You will need to have the legal right to work in Singapore for this role. If you are currently on any pass, please indicate pass type in resume**
**This is a 6 month opportunity from Jan - July 2021, you may need to apply for a Leave of Absence from university**
**This position can either be a Full-time Internship OR a Part-time Internship with 3 working days per week**
Singapore Financial Analyst Intern Job Description:
Amazon, working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, creative, and driven people. If you want to help make history and have fun, Amazon is the place for you. Amazon seeks a Finance Analyst intern to join the SG Prime Now Finance team, based in Singapore. This finance professional will primarily focus on partnering with the business team and finance manager to work on key weekly and monthly deliverables, track business performance and influence the business decisions based on in depth analysis.
· Own weekly and monthly deliverables that are integral part of the business, including increasing the reliability and efficiency of reporting.
· Work on a strategic project(s) that is data intensive, analytical, and centered on real business issue
· Partner with the business team to work on adhoc financial analyst requests
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
· You must be a final year student of a degree/ Masters/ MBA in business, finance, accounting, or related field
· Strong Excel skills
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Able to work in an ambiguous environment with tight deadlines
· Comfortable working with large volumes of complex data and presenting findings
· Be a self-starter
· Committed to learning new things, taking ownership, and getting things done
· Experience with SQL
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
The scope and scale of the mission drive Amazon to seek diverse perspectives, be resourceful, and navigate through ambiguity. Inventing and delivering things that never thought possible isn't easy, but Amazon embraces this challenge every day.
By working together on behalf of the customers, Amazon is building the future one innovative product, service, and idea at a time. Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with Amazon.