*The duration for this internship opportunity is from July to December 2021
**Applicants to this internship opportunity will need the work authorization for Singapore
Amazon is seeking a dynamic and motivated Marketing Intern for the Amazon Global Selling business. This individual will be responsible for developing new social media channels and offline opportunities to drive local seller awareness and engagement. This person will work with various marketing channels, which can enable scalable approaches to prospect Seller communities in South East Asia, especially Singapore, Malaysia and Philippines.
Background on Amazon Global Selling: The Marketplace or “Selling on Amazon” business exists in 18 countries and exceeds more than half of total Amazon unit sales and growing. Each year, tens of thousands of businesses join the marketplace adding millions of new products. Amazon’s vision is to offer the earth’s largest product selection and lowest prices for our customers. One way we deliver on this vision is by marketing to local country Sellers to persuade them to launch their products onto the platform thereby maximizing the quantity of items that they list while ensuring the highest quality of product images and information.
The ideal candidates will be an innovator, communicator and problem solver. Candidates will need to be analytical, think and act fast, and be apt at finding creative solutions to complex problems. This is a unique opportunity to play a highly visible role in an exciting and fast-paced business, make history while having fun!
Role and Responsibilities:
· Work with internal stakeholders and analyze data points to identify key focus sellers.
· Oversee coordination with internal and external stakeholders, third-party engagements and support required for campaign success.
· Work with partners and internal stakeholders to identify new online and offline activities to build awareness for Amazon Global Selling
· Develop marketing content for social media channels i.e. Facebook.
· Oversee pre-event consultation and planning, event logistics, third-party engagements, related travel arrangements, staffing and support required for events
· Keep track of updated content creation guidelines and resources, develop communication materials for events, review and seek approval ahead of deadlines
· Develop new webpages to drive traffic and engage with potential sellers in South East Asia
· Currently in your penultimate year and pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
· Must be able to legally work in Singapore
· Able to commit to a full-time internship from Jul to Dec 2021
· Past work experience in marketing, marketing communications, preferably in the eCommerce, retail technology, or software industries
· Proven success in project management and communication skills
· Demonstrated track record in developing and crafting marketing content
· Ability to work in fast-paced environment and deal with ambiguity
· Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
· Digital design experience and understanding for marketing design guidelines
· Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
The scope and scale of the mission drive Amazon to seek diverse perspectives, be resourceful, and navigate through ambiguity. Inventing and delivering things that never thought possible isn't easy, but Amazon embraces this challenge every day.
By working together on behalf of the customers, Amazon is building the future one innovative product, service, and idea at a time. Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with Amazon.