Would you like to be part of a team focused on driving adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) with prospective customers and partners? Do you have the business savvy and the technical acumen necessary to help establish Amazon Web Services as the premier cloud provider?
As an Territory Sales Representative, Singapore with Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will be an important member of the sales organization. You will play a critical role in driving the full sales process from prospecting for new customer acquisition to driving expanded cloud adoption within the existing customer base.
Working in collaboration with marketing, solution architects, field sales, and the partner teams, the Territory Sales Representative’s primary objectives is to deliver revenue performance, support customer adoption of AWS services, and deliver a world-class customer experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Responsible for prospecting and new business acquisition for assigned territory
· Ability to identify opportunities during the tele-qualification process and drive full sales process to resolution
· Understand the business development process and is able to overcome competitive and technical objections while positioning AWS services products correctly to satisfy customer requirements
· Ability to articulate and deliver prepared business content that describe AWS services and pricing in order to persuade potential customers to adopt AWS
· Achieve monthly business goals including but not limited to pipeline generation and closed revenue
· Maintain a prescribed cadence of out-bound activity
· Stay current on Amazon Web Services products, technology and business technical certifications
· Partner with the broader country team to establish and execute the go to market strategy as well as with individual customers
· Record all customer information and maintain detailed tele-qualification records, in the CRM on each prospective customer
· Serve as internal business support and field questions from prospective and existing customers
· Fluent in English and native proficiency level in Thai language
· 4+ years of high tech sales experience
· Track record of meeting and exceeding established business goals
· Professional, ambitious, determined and results oriented mind set
· Positive attitude, team oriented, self-starter who can work alone and in a collaborative manner to achieve team goals
· Basic knowledge of cloud technology
· Knowledge of CRM
· BS/BA degree required, Masters or MBA degree is a plus
· Previous experience in high technology or B2B space
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
The scope and scale of the mission drive Amazon to seek diverse perspectives, be resourceful, and navigate through ambiguity. Inventing and delivering things that never thought possible isn't easy, but Amazon embraces this challenge every day.
By working together on behalf of the customers, Amazon is building the future one innovative product, service, and idea at a time. Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with Amazon.