Essential Responsibilities :
• June/July intake (available to do 9-12 months of internship)
• Tracking incoming & outgoing customer letter for Quality
• Prepare documentation for customer submissions and updating the project team on status
• EOMR document tracking and updating the status of submission.
• Track and keep a summary of planned and upcoming customer document based on available tracking list.
• Support Project Quality team in co-ordinating communication with Project core team members (Engineering, Quality, Logistics, Project Management Team) that may be located globally.
• Update ER (Engineering Request) data & current status for projects from WIPT systems and consolidate into a single report.
• Support to update and monitor Ontime delivery reports
• Support Document Handling, such as EOMR/QVD
• Work on document alteration / correction as commented by customer.
• Inspection co-ordination with Supplier Quality Team – locally or overseas.
• Maintenance of quality electronics documents storage/tool.
• Supporting projects in Taiwan
• Currently pursuing or a recent graduate of a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (any discipline) or Business Analytics or Procurement/Quality
• Strong in leadership, critical thinking, and communication skills.
• Prior intern, co-op, or research experience in engineering, software, IT or relevant area.
• Solves technical challenges through regular application of common design patterns and identify appropriate patterns for use in problem solving.
• Leadership experience inside and/or outside the classroom.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to articulate clearly. Contributes to creative solutions and challenges status quo.
• Proactively learns new tools and identifies opportunities for improvement and promotes their adoption.
• Ability to speak and write in Mandarin is an advantage as this role supports Taiwan projects
The General Electric Company (GE) is an American multinational company. For more than 125 years since our establishment in 1892, GE has invented the future of industry and is best known for its work in the power, renewable energy, aviation, and Healthcare industries. At GE, we are committed to building a more diverse workforce and a more inclusive workplace by focusing on transparency, accountability, and community.