GE's internships offer a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience through challenging projects, learn from some of the brightest and most innovative minds in the business and network with a variety of talented professionals.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Co-lead process/quality improvement projects for operational excellence
- Support in product qualification package
- Opportunity to learn and execute Lean Six Sigma tools and make positive impact to the business
- Conducting data collection and learn to apply data-driven analytical approach to problem solving
- Exposure to Power generation repair workshop machinery & operating technologies.
- Currently pursuing a Degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Material and/or Industrial Engineering
- Competent with MS Office applications
- Being inclusive and having the imagination and courage to make changes
- Possess good communication skills
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
The General Electric Company (GE) is an American multinational company. For more than 125 years since our establishment in 1892, GE has invented the future of industry and is best known for its work in the power, renewable energy, aviation, and Healthcare industries. At GE, we are committed to building a more diverse workforce and a more inclusive workplace by focusing on transparency, accountability, and community.