Citi's Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for Summer Analysts to join the Investment Banking team in Asia Pacific Banking, Capital Markets and Advisory (BCMA) Function. The Investment Banking group advises corporate clients who want to raise funds in capital markets and who need strategic support in financial transactions. Initiatives you may be working on with clients include mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, financial restructurings, underwriting, and distributing equity, debt & derivative securities. If none of these terms make sense right now, that is okay! As an Investment Banking Summer Intern, you will join an intensive training program where you will learn the fundamentals of the Summer Analyst role and the culture here in Citi.
Your time at Citi will look something like this...
* Collecting & analyzing company information to assist in transactions, including conducting industry research, revising, and organizing financial data
Citi provides you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
Citi is committed to teaching you the ropes of Investment Banking. The 10-week Summer Internship Program will commence with the one-week intensive training program. Depending on country, your program may be rotational or assigned to a particular team. In both cases, your allocations are based on your interests and our needs. Summer Interns are assigned to an industry or product coverage group, where you'll focus on financial analysis and business development.
Citi wants to hear from you if...
* You are in your penultimate year of university pursuing a degree in any discipline (graduating between Dec 2022 - June 2023)
Who Citi thinks will be a great fit...
Citi is looking for motivated individuals, who are eager to grow their careers in Investment Banking. Successful candidates take pride in all aspects of their work and recognize that it is a reflection not just of the firm, but of themselves. Openness to diversity is something we highly value, and so should you. Citi will also be looking for the following:
* Ability to win and sustain the loyalty of the most demanding institutional clients with confidence and good judgment
* Intellectual curiosity and proactive approach to searching for new and creative ideas to implement innovative investment banking strategies
* Enthusiasm for contributing to the Citi community, through teamwork, leadership, and mentoring
* Commitment to their own personal success and the success of the institution as a whole
Citi encourages early applications as we recruit on a rolling basis. Each applicant can apply to a maximum of 3 summer internship programs in APAC region.
First Application Deadline (BCMA/ Markets): Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 23:59 SGT
Final Application Deadline (Applicable for all Institutional Client Groups Programs): Sunday, November 7, 2021 - 23:59 SGT
Go to job list
Founded in 1812 as City Bank of New York, Citi is a global bank which provides a broad range of financial services for our customers. Citi has more than 200.000 employees worldwide in more than 160 countries. Our mission is to provide financial services that enable growth and economic progress for our consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions. We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with financial ingenuity that leads to solutions that are simple, creative and responsible.