Citi's Operations and Technology - Consumer Bank Operations Group is looking for Undergraduate/Master's Summer Interns to join the team in the Philippines. Citi's Operations and Technology - Consumer Bank Operations Group is the business behind Citi’s retail presence across the globe. It is committed to delivering quality products, services, and business solutions that align to the consumer requirement and Citi’s strategy. It provides world class consumer business process outsourcing services and banking-related consulting for Citi’s business globally.
Citi wants to hear from you if...
You are currently pursuing your Undergraduate/Master's degree entering their penultimate year of study in any discipline, graduating on 2022 and have superior academic performance at a top academic institution; with the following skills and attributes:
* 3.3 minimum GPA or least 2nd upper class equivalent preferred
* Keen interest in developing a career in financial services
* Demonstrable track record of leadership experiences
* Possess high levels of drive, initiative and tenacity
* Outstanding communication and presentation skill
* Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
This program will start on June 2021 for 10 weeks.
Who Citi thinks will be a great fit...
As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow; Citi is looking for individuals who have a global perspective on the future of banking; and want to make an impact on the corporate level. Citi values diversity and so do you. Citi will also be looking for the following:
* Commitment to personal growth and career development; a strong desire to learn and be successful in a team environment
* Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
* Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision
* Resiliency to work in a challenging and changing high-volume; fast-paced environment
* Sense of urgency and ability to execute quickly and efficiently
* Out-of-the-box thinking and an ability to generate creative ideas by exploring many possible solutions to a problem
Your time here will look something like this...
The 10-week Summer internship program will include intensive training; real-world experience; senior executive exposure and an excellent opportunity to develop your skills with the core business areas across Consumer Bank Operations, including customer onboarding, customer service, portfolio risk management, transaction services or credit operations.
Founded in 1812 as City Bank of New York, Citi is a global bank which provides a broad range of financial services for our customers. Citi has more than 200.000 employees worldwide in more than 160 countries. Our mission is to provide financial services that enable growth and economic progress for our consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions. We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with financial ingenuity that leads to solutions that are simple, creative and responsible.