Citi’s Enterprise Infrastructure Operations & Technology (EIO&T) group is looking for Summer Analysts to join the Leadership Development Program. The 10-week program starts in June 2021 and begins with a full day of induction training.
Enterprise Infrastructure Operations and Technology (EIO&T) plays a central role in driving value for Citi and its clients. Citi’s EIO&T has various businesses. The one’s that are hiring for the Summer Analyst Program include:
• Citi Technology Infrastructure (CTI) provide a critical technical foundation for the firm’s operations through the infrastructure that runs business and general user computing services.
• Chief Data Office (CDO) drives and enforces data quality across Citi and addresses the challenges related to the end to end data architecture for risk, financial, regulatory, and management information.
• Citi Shared Services (CSS) provides world-class, scalable finance, human resources, business, travel, human capital reporting, identification and access management services to Citi’s businesses and operational units.
We provide you with the knowledge you need to succeed.
The ten-week Summer Analyst Program starts in June 2021. Summer Analysts will be assigned to work with an EIO&T team. Citi’s Summer Analyst Program aims to mold students into high-caliber professionals and future leaders through careful training and development. To do so, Summer Analysts will be assigned a full-time Analyst who will coach them through the Summer Program and share what makes him or her successful.
Citi wants to hear from you if…
(For CTI –Citi Technology Infrastructure)
(For CDO- Chief Data Office)
(For CSS- Citi Shared Services)
Your time at Citi will look something like this…
A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, Citi is hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact. Citi values diversity and so do you. Citi will also be looking for the following:
• Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, demonstrate leadership skills and success in team environments
• Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
• Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
• Unquestioned commitment to integrity ethical decision-making
Founded in 1812 as City Bank of New York, Citi is a global bank which provides a broad range of financial services for our customers. Citi has more than 200.000 employees worldwide in more than 160 countries. Our mission is to provide financial services that enable growth and economic progress for our consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions. We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with financial ingenuity that leads to solutions that are simple, creative and responsible.