The Drive Equipment Test Engineering (DETE) responsible for:
• Setup/installation/relocation/upgrade/conversion and preventive maintenance the Hard disk drive Test-equipment.
• Develop test system monitoring tools and improve test system capability.
• Work closely with Product Engineer, Process Engineer, manufacturing, Industrial Engineer, Facility Engineer and design center by using engineering knowledge to enable multiple skills in data analysis, problem-solving and solution to delivery high equipment quality and performance to support HDD manufacturing per company business requirement.
About the role - you will:
• Develop system monitoring dashboard by using Python and web programming.
• The use of engineering knowledge and formal systems to find practical solutions related to the equipment’s problems both hardware and software.
• Initiate new tools and/or techniques to improve equipment maintenance job functions to work faster or smarter.
• Ability to manage multiple projects.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Good engineering verification and evaluation skills.
• Ability to work across multiple teams and collaborate effectively.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
Your experience includes:
• Computer programing (Python, web programming language and MySQL datanase).
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Knowledge and understanding in basic electrical and electronic circuit.
• Knowledge of data analysis and problem solving.
• Great follow up of assigned tasks in a dynamic environment.
• Fluent in both Thai and English.
• Studying in computer, electronics, electrical or mechatronics engineering.
Since 1979, Seagate have been creating precision-engineered data storage technologies that deliver superior capacity, speed, safety, and performance. We are a diverse workforce of 40,000 creative, hard-working, passionate people all over the world—Silicon Valley, the Southeast Asia, India, China, the United Kingdom, and beyond. At Seagate, we know that data is always in motion, alive, connected—and we harness it in order to maximize human potential.