Media Test & MDW Engineering is responsible for MDW/MDSW process engineering, supporting product performance in manufacturing/yield and customer product quality related to media servo pattern and test quality.
• Responsible for glass media products MDW, DETCR & Aperio Shift Process-related issues.
• Follow up DMR related issue, assist on DMR tracking reports and monitor DMR parts rework flow & MDW performance
• Assist/Support the product Engineers on the product-related engineering issue.
• Perform & carrying out engineering evaluation
• Monitoring the process closely to ensure conformance to process procedures
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical & Electronic Engineering
• Familiar with Microsoft Office (Words, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Good attitude & communication skill is a distinct advantage
• A good team player with positive attitude and self-initiative
• Troubleshooting and failure analysis
Since 1979, Seagate have been creating precision-engineered data storage technologies that deliver superior capacity, speed, safety, and performance. We are a diverse workforce of 40,000 creative, hard-working, passionate people all over the world—Silicon Valley, the Southeast Asia, India, China, the United Kingdom, and beyond. At Seagate, we know that data is always in motion, alive, connected—and we harness it in order to maximize human potential.