MDW Equipment team operates on project assignments that provide customized solutions both in engineering and quality aspects to internal customers.
About the role - you will:
The engineering intern position offers a variety of opportunities including basic engineering tasks related to:
• System engineering
Activities can include but are not limited to data analysis, hardware and software improvement projects, design for manufacturing, and creating or modifying tool designs.
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Preferred) or Electrical & Electronic Engineering
• Familiar with Microsoft Office (Words, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Good communication skills, willing to share ideas
• Open-minded and eager to learn
• Able to work in a clean room environment
• Excellent CCA and community service track record
Since 1979, Seagate have been creating precision-engineered data storage technologies that deliver superior capacity, speed, safety, and performance. We are a diverse workforce of 40,000 creative, hard-working, passionate people all over the world—Silicon Valley, the Southeast Asia, India, China, the United Kingdom, and beyond. At Seagate, we know that data is always in motion, alive, connected—and we harness it in order to maximize human potential.