Sputtering is the heart of media process in recording media organization. You will be working on some world-class technologies and machines in sputtering. We provide great learning opportunity and knowledge such as vacuum system, vacuum pumps, PLC, controls, sensors, gas analyzers and many more
About the role - you will:
• Work with Equipment maintenance team to troubleshoot problems and take corrective actions
• Learn equipment productivity and trouble shooting skills
• Work on instructions and equipment checklists to perform preventive and breakdown equipment maintenance.
• Support downtime improvement projects, yield improvement project and failure analysis
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical & Electronic Engineering
• Ability to work effectively with other teams for continuous improvements
• Self-motivated, independent and able to contribute as a team player
• Good interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
• Knowledge on machine learning artificial Intelligence and programming is an added advantage
Since 1979, Seagate have been creating precision-engineered data storage technologies that deliver superior capacity, speed, safety, and performance. We are a diverse workforce of 40,000 creative, hard-working, passionate people all over the world—Silicon Valley, the Southeast Asia, India, China, the United Kingdom, and beyond. At Seagate, we know that data is always in motion, alive, connected—and we harness it in order to maximize human potential.