The RHT wDVL Development EI and TE is under Characterization and Analysis Group (CAG) for Research and Development manages drive-test setups and analyzes testing results on overall new head designs to feedback the performance and reliability to the head design team for further development. We work closely with both crosssite and internal teams including Designers in USA-NRM and UK-STST, CAG-NRM, Drive Test Development
Engineering, Data analytics, Process, Production, Planner, FA, Component Engineering Integration and r/mDVL MI.
About the role - you will:
● Being responsible to include the requirement from design team into the test setup and plan the experiment, monitor the result, analyze data, develop the activities to feedback design aspect and manage conflicting
deadlines in a dynamic environment
● Collaborate and work for Engineering Integration of new head design research and development including new design analysis and feedback for Product Improvement and Engineering Evaluation before Production
Qualification and New Product Launch.
● Manage design experiment requests and provide the first level data analysis (JMP, EXCEL Macro, SQL, Tableau) including leading the activities of electrical and physical failure analysis by working with cross-functional
● Discuss with the design team in case of further investigation and/or engineering evaluation
● Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
● Open-minded and good attitude
● Good at data analytical skills
● Fluent in English
Your experience includes:
● Experience or Background in Hard Disk Drives is preferable
● Scripting with JMP, Python, SQL is advantages
● Statistical Reliability Assessment is advantages
● Good verbal and written communication
● Good presentation skills
Since 1979, Seagate have been creating precision-engineered data storage technologies that deliver superior capacity, speed, safety, and performance. We are a diverse workforce of 40,000 creative, hard-working, passionate people all over the world—Silicon Valley, the Southeast Asia, India, China, the United Kingdom, and beyond. At Seagate, we know that data is always in motion, alive, connected—and we harness it in order to maximize human potential.