Contamination control engineering aims to ensure there is sufficient level of cleanliness in a controlled environment. We are involved with certain strategic planning and management of equipment systems and processes to ensure integrity of cleanroom is maintained and mitigate potential excursions.
• Perform equipment or area contamination troubleshooting to solve process issues
• Execute strategic projects and reports e.g. Air Tight Cabinet (ATC) realtime leak check, Ozone monitoring system in cleanroom
• Collaborate with Material Science Lab (MSL) for new materials cleanroom compatibility qualification
• Provide back-up support for Contamination Control Shift Technicians when needed
• Diploma in Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineering or Electrical & Electronic Engineering
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent time-management, work ethic and self-motivation
• Willing to learn and fast learner
• Proficient computer knowledge eg. MS PowerPoint, Excel
• Good problem-solving skills
• Ability to present technical data to small and large groups
Since 1979, Seagate have been creating precision-engineered data storage technologies that deliver superior capacity, speed, safety, and performance. We are a diverse workforce of 40,000 creative, hard-working, passionate people all over the world—Silicon Valley, the Southeast Asia, India, China, the United Kingdom, and beyond. At Seagate, we know that data is always in motion, alive, connected—and we harness it in order to maximize human potential.