Citi’s Enterprise Infrastructure Operations & Technology (EIO&T) group is looking for Summer Analysts to join the Leadership Development Program. The 10-week program starts in June 2021 and begins with a full day of induction training. Enterprise Infrastructure Operations and Technology (EIO&T) plays a central role in driving value for Citi and its clients. Citi’s EIO&T has various businesses. The one’s that are hiring for the Summer Analyst Program include:
• Citi Technology Infrastructure (CTI) provide a critical technical foundation for the firm’s operations through the infrastructure that runs business and general user computing services.
• Chief Data Office (CDO) drives and enforces data quality across Citi and addresses the challenges related to the end to end data architecture for risk, financial, regulatory, and management information.
• Citi Shared Services (CSS) provides world-class, scalable finance, human resources, business, travel, human capital reporting, identification and access management services to Citi’s businesses and operational units.
The ten-week Summer Analyst Program starts in June 2021. Summer Analysts will be assigned to work with an EIO&T team. Citi’s Summer Analyst Program aims to mold students into high-caliber professionals and future leaders through careful training and development. To do so, Summer Analysts will be assigned a full-time Analyst who will coach them through the Summer Program and share what makes him or her successful.
• You are from a top academic institution working towards a minimum GPA of 3.3 or above or at least 2nd upper class honors, equivalent.
• You are in your penultimate year of university (3rd year for a 4 year course/ 4th year for 5 year course) graduating on year 2022 pursuing a degree in any discipline.
Preferred disciplines below for each business.
(For CTI –Citi Technology Infrastructure)
• Preferred disciplines include: degrees in Computer Science; Information Systems; Computer Engineering; Business (technology focused); and other technology-focused degrees are preferred; but not required.
• You have a strong interest to pursue a technology career in a global bank and have a fundamental understanding of technologies including but not limited to Network and Voice, Telephony, Mainframe systems programming, Production Operations , End User, Application Hosting, Cloud, Client Infrastructure and Enterprise Collaboration services.
(For CDO- Chief Data Office)
• Preferred disciplines include: Computer Science, Engineering, Information Security, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Cyber Security, Emergence or Crisis Management, Finance or another analytical or technical-related program
• You have an interest working in a high tech global technology environment and have a fundamental understanding of technologies, including by not limited to Network and Systems Administration, Database Administration, Telephony / Voice Administration, Data Analytics, Automation, Mainframe Systems programming, Production Support, Application Support.
(For CSS- Citi Shared Services)
• Preferred disciplines include: Business Management, Operations Management, Finance and Accounting, Internal Audit, Economics or any finance related course.
• You have an interest working with numbers, financial solutions, processes, procedures and systems. A technology background is not required but would be an advantage.
Founded in 1812 as City Bank of New York, Citi is a global bank which provides a broad range of financial services for our customers. Citi has more than 200.000 employees worldwide in more than 160 countries. Our mission is to provide financial services that enable growth and economic progress for our consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions. We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with financial ingenuity that leads to solutions that are simple, creative and responsible.