Global Talent Development is part of Seagate Human Resources organization that manage overall talent development initiatives and project at local, regional and global scope. We work closely with HR Business Partners and internal customers to understand their development plan and needs. We provide consultation, top talents development and training program by both internal team and external vendors.
• Play a team members role for team projects and perform assigned tasks to support the project management such as administration and logistics arrangement for trainings sessions.
• Being responsible to manage training systems and related infrastructure including update and provide regular training reports, update status and information.
• Manage training records in Seagate Learning platform per assignments
• Communicate and collaborate with stakeholders related to assigned takes to ensure tasks completion and meet quality standards
• Be assigned on additional tasks and responsibilities that will positively contribute towards team, department and company goals #internship
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
• Open-minded and good attitude
• Good at data analytical skills, MS Office
• Fluent in English
• Human Resource
• Learning & Development
• Project management
• Stakeholders communication
• Data analytic, reporting and create proposal
• Cross-functional team collaboration
Our Korat facility is our largest manufacturing site worldwide, with almost 20,000 employees. Here, our team produces cloud-based storage equipment, from individual storage components to finish drives. Our employees enjoy ample on-site parking as well as free shuttle vans and buses within the city of Korat, to and from Bangkok, and on the weekend to and from Khon Kaen University. At work you can grab a delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacks at one of our 24-7 on-site canteens or coffee shop. We offer ping-pong, a running/walking trail, basketball and volleyball teams, and classes in our on-site fitness center. We also have many on-site events and opportunities to give back to the local community.
Since 1979, Seagate have been creating precision-engineered data storage technologies that deliver superior capacity, speed, safety, and performance. We are a diverse workforce of 40,000 creative, hard-working, passionate people all over the world—Silicon Valley, the Southeast Asia, India, China, the United Kingdom, and beyond. At Seagate, we know that data is always in motion, alive, connected—and we harness it in order to maximize human potential.