Working in a global team environment, as a Systems Automation developer you will have the challenging opportunity to drive the automation test development efforts for Seagate Systems Organization. This team will design, automate, and support automation tools and efforts for the organization.
• Work with a team of automation engineers.
• Implement Automation and Manual tests to increase and improve test coverage.
• Develop robust, extensive, and thorough test strategies, test plans.
• Drive automation issues to closure for multiple programs in parallel to ensure program milestones and product quality is met
• Familiar in Python programming and C++
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Self-starter and Team Player
The Shugart site (named after Seagate’s founder, Al Shugart) is a research and design center. Easily accessible from the One-North MRT Station, many employees choose to take mass-transportation to work. Ample free on-site parking is also available. Being a purpose built building, The Shugart has excellent employee recreational facilities. Take an active break at our badminton courts, table tennis tables, in-house gym and recreation rooms. Our yoga and zumba classes are very popular. We also offer classes and interest groups in photography, gardening and foreign languages, and have various on-site celebrations, and community volunteer opportunities.
Since 1979, Seagate have been creating precision-engineered data storage technologies that deliver superior capacity, speed, safety, and performance. We are a diverse workforce of 40,000 creative, hard-working, passionate people all over the world—Silicon Valley, the Southeast Asia, India, China, the United Kingdom, and beyond. At Seagate, we know that data is always in motion, alive, connected—and we harness it in order to maximize human potential.