Head FA (Failure Analysis) is one section of HAPG (Head Analysis and Performance Group) supports Released Product Team organizations across the globe providing analysis results of head failure to concern team to take action for yield improvement. The Head Failure Analysis teams are located in the US, China and Thailand
● Design the system for tracking workload/ status of a job.
● Design the system for real-time machine workload and utilization.
● Create a visualization dashboard
● Ability to computer coding or algorithm programming
● Require a basic skill Python/ Database system and Web application
● Special consideration in Knime application
● Fluent in English communication both spoken and written
Our Korat facility is our largest manufacturing site worldwide, with almost 20,000 employees. Here, our team produces cloud-based storage equipment, from individual storage components to finish drives. Our employees enjoy ample on-site parking as well as free shuttle vans and buses within the city of Korat, to and from Bangkok, and on the weekend to and from Khon Kaen University. At work you can grab a delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacks at one of our 24-7 on-site canteens or coffee shop. We offer ping-pong, a running/walking trail, basketball and volleyball teams, and classes in our on-site fitness center. We also have many on-site events and opportunities to give back to the local community.
Since 1979, Seagate have been creating precision-engineered data storage technologies that deliver superior capacity, speed, safety, and performance. We are a diverse workforce of 40,000 creative, hard-working, passionate people all over the world—Silicon Valley, the Southeast Asia, India, China, the United Kingdom, and beyond. At Seagate, we know that data is always in motion, alive, connected—and we harness it in order to maximize human potential.