Job Description Summary
Support Project Procurement Manager on Sourcing-related activities.
• This role is responsible for supporting the sourcing team in terms of executing projects and other initiatives for the sourcing team.
• This intern will support the project procurement manager, buyers, and the procurement manager.
• This intern will help with the generation of reports, collection of data, and coordinating with the other team members or stakeholders
• This intern will also help to contact third parties and suppliers and help to source items required by the project.
• Student or Fresh graduate
• Analytical Skills
• Engineering/ Sciences/ Math/ Statistics/ Business degree
• Excellent in Excel + PowerPoint + Word (No other specific IT or Software skills required)
• Able to work for minimally 3-6 months during the internship period (6 months is the preference)
Additional Eligibility Qualifications :
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
The General Electric Company (GE) is an American multinational company. For more than 125 years since our establishment in 1892, GE has invented the future of industry and is best known for its work in the power, renewable energy, aviation, and Healthcare industries. At GE, we are committed to building a more diverse workforce and a more inclusive workplace by focusing on transparency, accountability, and community.