Who We Are
BowerGroupAsia (BGA) is the premier government affairs, public policy and strategic communications advisory firm supporting the world's leading multinational companies in the Indo-pacific. With a presence in 26 countries, BGA staff provide be spoke services to clients in 29 markets across the region. We seek a talented, highly motivated Intern to be a part of our Thailand team based in Bangkok.
- Research and monitor business and investment sector issues, including government policies, regulatory developments, industry developments, consumer trends and issues, and business and investment opportunities on behalf of BGA and our clients.
- Analyze corporate, business, regulatory and political implications of specific government regulations, policies and laws.
- Provide well-written, succinct, actionable memos and reports for clients and BGA leaders.
- Provide information and analysis on stakeholders relevant for BGA clients.
- Represent BG at external meetings as requested.
- Provide other ad hoc support.
We seek a n exceptionally collegial, eager, higher motivated self-starter who can work independently and collaboratively support the BGA Thailand team. Relevant qualifications include:
- Business level English, native level Thai and excellent written and oral communications skills in both languages.
- Excellent research and analysis skills and knowledge of relevant business sectors such as health care, ICT, finance, natural resources, manufacturing, banking and others.
- A keen understanding of Thailand's political-economic environment and the ability to explain how it shapes and influences the business of our clients.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and basic internet applications are required, as is enthusiasm and ability to learn and adopt new technologies.
- Currently enrolled or recently graduated in a university degree program.
Applicants should submit a cover letter and CV/resume. Please address application materials to BGA Thailand Managing Director Teerasak Siripant.