Did you know that an internship at P&G offers you the chance to learn from the best and test your finance skills and management abilities in real-life situations? This is an outstanding opportunity to acquire insights into the world of finance in a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from:
- Business topics at the heart of today’s news – Evolving channels (E-commerce), competition, and customers' reality which make working in an FMCG very dynamic every single day.
- Recognized Financial leadership - Finance people are an integral part of every multi-functional team, and we are key actors in business development and the decision-making process.
Over the Internship Programme, you will have the opportunity to work on some of the following deliverables:
- Assume responsibility for strategy development and financial analysis for a regional portfolio.
- Demonstrate insights from trade, competitions to strengthen the commercial strategy.
- Integrate the brand strategy, pricing, consumer positioning and profitability to recommend solutions to identify and deliver business growth opportunities.
- Engage with multiple functional teams to evaluate business issues, anticipate questions and demonstrate excellent analytical skills to optimize investment or handle risk.
- Get business responsibilities from Day 1, providing critical financial perspective on decisions and projects for the brand/team
- Sharpen your analytic, strategic and interpersonal skills
- Receive continuous coaching & mentorship – Formal and informal programs to ensure you get the most out of your internship
- Work in a dynamic and supportive work environment. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility, diversity and work-life balance.
- You will experience friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
- You can choose flexible work arrangements.
What are your possible career opportunities?
- A Global finance professional with opportunities to work in and out of Malaysia on various Billion Dollar brands and different finance verticals
- Holistic skill development by rotating through multiple finance roles on offer. We seek to groom our finance managers to be leaders of the future giving them exposure to analysis, strategy, supply chain, and beyond.
We would love you to start a unique experience, we will provide an attractive compensation.
We love talented people, you will have the opportunity to become full-time following successful completion of your Internship.
You can visit https://www.pgcareers.com/ama-internship-malaysia to know more.
- You are a top talent, current university student that preferably has graduated or has less than 2 years to graduate (graduation year of 2022, 2023 or 2024)
- Available to do full-time internship in Klang Valley for 3 months/12 weeks
- Open to all fields of study, but majors/having experience with digitization & automation, computer science, data analytics/science are preferred.
- You are an excellent visionary, with strategic and fearless leadership skills
- You display strong teamwork, analytical skills, problem solving and solutions oriented mindset especially during issues
- You have an ability to drive innovation and brand growth
- You have the ability to handle multiple priorities under pressure
- You take initiative and show flexibility
- You are brave and willing to learn new things
- You are English proficient (written and spoken)
- Legally eligible to work in Malaysia
About Procter & Gamble
P&G was founded in Ohio over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation, and citizenship.
The insight, innovation, and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly, ethically, transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.