Training Specialist will be responsible for training development, induction process for new hire & Internship administration and government development grant.
Qualifications / Requirements:
• Diploma from reputable academic institutions with 0-3 year of relevant working experience.
• Experience in government grant administration will have an added advantage
• Proficient in MS Office
• Ability to work independently and follow through with the process
• Good communication and interpersonal relationship skills
• Able to multi-task and meet tight schedules
• Self-motivated, independent, and meticulous with an eye for detail
• Training/facilitation, planning and organizational skills preferred
• Knowledge in team building co-ordination and activities preferred
• Familiarity with digital technology and video editing software
Training development administration, coordination, and support for training
o Internship / Apprenticeship program
o Scholarship program
o New hire orientation
o On-the-job training
• Work with HRM & Training Leader, liaise with external parties and internal stakeholders to ensure proper administration and records of Work-Study Diploma/Degree (WSD), Singapore Industry Scholarship program to account for audit and Government funding.
• Maintain and update training records for all training activities
• Focal point for all training related requisitions, payment and claims for Government funding.
• Ensure timely Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly Accounts closing.
• Liaise with education institution and government agencies, auditors and other external parties when necessary.
• Maintain proper filing, archiving of supporting documents for audit purpose.
• Any other ad-hoc duties
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
The General Electric Company (GE) is an American multinational company. For more than 125 years since our establishment in 1892, GE has invented the future of industry and is best known for its work in the power, renewable energy, aviation, and Healthcare industries. At GE, we are committed to building a more diverse workforce and a more inclusive workplace by focusing on transparency, accountability, and community.