How would you like to use your academic background and join a globally recognized company? If you are passionate about digitalization, automation, sustainability, and delivering world-class technologies, then this role is perfect for you!
You should have the right technical curiosity and understanding to develop new approaches to big problems. Your work will require creativity, innovation, teamwork, and leadership.
You will report to Product Supply Manager and will be based in P&G Binh Duong Plants.
What Success Looks Like
- Understand end to end supply chain work process, identify 3 top losses, develop, and execute the plan to eliminate the losses via digitalization.
- Develop a seamless data flow and effective communication to organization via affordable solution complies to P&G and regulatory requirement (site scorecard, IWS content template & automation screen, etc.)
As an intern in Engineering:
- ResponsibilitiesasofDay1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuouscoaching& mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager and stakeholders.
- Dynamicandrespectfulworkenvironment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
- Paid Learning Experience: We treat you like a real full-time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you take on, but also by providing you with competitive stipend.
- Full-time Opportunities: We love talented people; you will have the opportunity to become full-time following successful completion of your Internship.
- Current university students with STEM background (Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial Engineering, Chemical, Environmental, etc.) that available to work full-time from July – Sep 2023.
- You are an excellent visionary, strategic and fearless leadership skills
- You display strong teamwork, analytical skills, problem solving and solutions-oriented mindset especially during issues
- You have an ability to drive innovation and business growth
- You have ability to handle multiple priorities and take initiative and show flexibility
- English Fluency (written and spoken).
About Procter & Gamble
P&G was founded in Ohio over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation, and citizenship.
The insight, innovation, and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly, ethically, transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.