Be the brains for Citi's work.
Citi wants to help bring the knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom. Whether it's honing the skills or building the network, Citi knows that success can't come without growth. Citi programs will equip the Analyst with the knowledge and training needed to play a valuable role in the team and establish a long-term career at Citi. The value of internal mobility and career growth is not a question of if but when at Citi. Citi is looking for Summer Analysts to join the Global Consumer Bank (GCB) Summer Analyst program. Nearly half of GCB's revenue is created outside of North America and growth efforts are strategically focused on the top 100 U.S. cities as well as emerging markets and where our target client segments are thriving.
Citi providing the knowledge and skills needed to succeed.
Citi provides the knowledge and skills needed to succeed. Citi is committed to teaching the ropes. The Summer Analyst Program trains and cultivates a key pipeline for Citi's full-time program. The 10-week Summer program normally starts with intensive training that will provide essential skills knowledge as well as a comprehensive orientation to Citi's culture. After initial training, participants will join one of Citi's key businesses or functions and be assigned a tailored project for an in-depth and immersive experience. To support the participants' growth, they will also participate in mentoring programs, networking events, speaker series, and other structured development opportunities.
The time here will look something like this...
The Summer Analyst Program is dedicated to giving future business leaders a holistic view of Citi's business. Through mentorship, training and other development opportunities, Summer Analysts can expect to finish the program with broad understanding of the Consumer Banking business, as well as operational intricacies of Citi.
Tailored projects for Summer Analysts could be within these business areas:
- Retail Banking
- Wealth Management
- Consumer Lending
- Digital Banking
- Customer Experience
- Data Analytics
- Sales and Distribution
- Operations & Technology
- Risk Management
- Compliance & Controls
Citi wants to hear from candidates who are...
- A penultimate year student pursuing an Undergraduate degree in any discipline, from a top academic institution and are on track to graduating with 2nd Upper Class honours (or equivalent)
- Demonstrated strong leadership; teamwork; and communication skills
- Have a strong understanding of the global banking landscape and place a priority on client service
- Have knowledge of at least one Asian language (preferred; but not required)
Who Citi thinks will be a great fit...
Extensive work experience is not a requirement, but dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, Citi hiring individuals who have a global perspective on the future of banking and want to make an impact on the corporate level. Citi values diversity, and so do the candidates.
Citi also looking for the following:
- Commitment to personal growth and career development;
- Strong desire/curiosity to learn; collaborative in team environments
- Genuine interest in Consumer Banking/digital trends with a strong initiative to constantly learn and apply what they have acquired to their work
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Analytical and quantitative skills
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape (preferred, but not required)
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making