Global Financial Services provides exceptional transnational and decision-support accounting activities, at optimal
cost, using relevant resources and processes for Seagate Finance and its business partners.
• Perform routine business transaction and ensure compliance to country regulatory
• Perform account reconciliation and ensure that accounting entries are accurate and in the proper period
• Be responsible for month-end closing and finance reporting as required. #internship
• Able to work under pressure
• Good at interpersonal skills
• Be a team player and fast learner
• Good command of English
Since 1979, Seagate have been creating precision-engineered data storage technologies that deliver superior capacity, speed, safety, and performance. We are a diverse workforce of 40,000 creative, hard-working, passionate people all over the world—Silicon Valley, the Southeast Asia, India, China, the United Kingdom, and beyond. At Seagate, we know that data is always in motion, alive, connected—and we harness it in order to maximize human potential.