Our Seagate Thailand Factory builds Harddisk Drive. We are IT, Factory Information System(FIS) department supporting factoriesto build the system control and do factory data engineering which build, collect, manage raw data store in our database for analysis and control the quality or integrating data visualization for image processing. We develop software supporting factories to improve the performance of factory processes.
• Understand the basics of Seagate factory process flow.
• Understand data type and file movement.
• System design, and database design
• Software development including Frontend and Backend
• Create reports, visualization, and dashboard on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
• Develop Unit Testing of code components or complete applications.
• Coordinate with other departments or customers on the projects #internship
• Experiences in Windows, Linux, VM, Docker, K8S
• The desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Creativity is always a plus.
• Effective communication in English.
Since 1979, Seagate have been creating precision-engineered data storage technologies that deliver superior capacity, speed, safety, and performance. We are a diverse workforce of 40,000 creative, hard-working, passionate people all over the world—Silicon Valley, the Southeast Asia, India, China, the United Kingdom, and beyond. At Seagate, we know that data is always in motion, alive, connected—and we harness it in order to maximize human potential.