The Global Factory Information Technology (GFIT) for Manufacturing Execution System (MES) availability & reliability. We work closely with Advance Automation Engineer, Maintenance Engineering, Test Engineering and HGA manufacturing factory in Thailand.
• Identify and diagnose issues and problems
• Categorize and record reported queries and provide solutions
• Support problem identification
• Advise users on appropriate course of action
• Monitor issues from start to resolution
• Escalate, if needed, unresolved problems to a higher level of support
• Provide essential online security advice and support
• Managing one or more customer service or service desk functions.
• Acting as a point of contact to support service users and customers reporting issues, requesting information, access, or other services.
• Delivering customer service through multiple channels including human, digital, self-service, and automated.
• Be good in technical knowledge, logical through process
• Have problem solving skills
• Can work with ability to stick to deadlines
• Be able to priorities, categories the issues
Since 1979, Seagate have been creating precision-engineered data storage technologies that deliver superior capacity, speed, safety, and performance. We are a diverse workforce of 40,000 creative, hard-working, passionate people all over the world—Silicon Valley, the Southeast Asia, India, China, the United Kingdom, and beyond. At Seagate, we know that data is always in motion, alive, connected—and we harness it in order to maximize human potential.