The Industrial Engineer is working to support manufacturing that executes resources (Space, Equipment, HPU (Hour Per Unit)) to meet demand requirements.
● Apply IE knowledge to improve shopfloor
● Apply IE (Industrial Engineering) tools and line balancing concept to improve the efficiency & effectiveness of Man utilization in production line
● Conduct process time study to calculate man hour requirement to support production
● Production HPU (Hour Per Unit) calculation and planning to align with demand (any change).
● Give a presentation to communicate status of projects and progress to supervisor.
● Good interpersonal, communication, teamwork and presentation skills
● Able to prioritize tasks, manage conflicting deadlines and work effectively in a dynamic environment
● Good in both spoken and written English communication
● Having a good attitude and take ownership of job responsibilit
● Background on IE (Industrial Engineer) or Lean knowledge
● Experience on Simulation program e.g. Flexsim and Arena or capable of query and analysis data on database system
● Able to do apply engineering tools or soft skills such as Statistical to achieve goal
Since 1979, Seagate have been creating precision-engineered data storage technologies that deliver superior capacity, speed, safety, and performance. We are a diverse workforce of 40,000 creative, hard-working, passionate people all over the world—Silicon Valley, the Southeast Asia, India, China, the United Kingdom, and beyond. At Seagate, we know that data is always in motion, alive, connected—and we harness it in order to maximize human potential.