Want to be in the driving seat, selling P&G global leading brands? Intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with P&G customers? To develop and negotiate plans which craft a benefit for P&G shoppers, P&G customers, and P&G Company?
Then an Internship in our Strategic Sales department is the right place! P&G has internship assignments in the areas of Key account management, Shopper Based Design, Category management & Business Analysis.
Interested? Then read on!
What kind of internship projects can the candidates expect?
As a Sales Intern, the intern will directly receive meaningful responsibilities as of day one. They are in charge of maintaining and fast-growing a long-term partnership with P&G customers by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet their objectives. To do so, the intern will develop a keen understanding of product categories and markets.
Whilst building the plans, the intern will develop not only the negotiation and sales skills but also the financial & marketing skills, analytical insights, and logistical understanding as they are responsible for P&G's client from A-Z.
The intern will be externally focused not only on national key customers but also online retailers. They will get an understanding of the customers' and shoppers' needs. The intern will be part of a customer team in which trust, team spirit, a real passion for winning, and leadership are very important.
P&G offers a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities to develop the leaders of tomorrow.
• Develop and maintain a productive long term relationship with the customer
• Acquire a deep understanding of customer's needs and requirements
• Acquire an in-depth understanding of shoppers, categories, and market
• Adapting and optimizing country commercial guidelines to the specific client
• Collaborating very closely with teams from other departments;
• Resolve any clients' issues and problems and act as a link between the customer and the internal teams.
• The intern will receive responsibilities from Day 1 – They will start working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as they expand their impact on the business, their responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
• The intern will get the state of the art marketing skills – P&G will constantly improve their marketing knowledge and management abilities.
• The intern will receive continuous coaching & mentorship – P&G is passionate about the work.
• The intern will receive formal training and regular mentorship from the manager and others.
• The intern will live in a dynamic and respectful work environment – P&G lives its Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. P&G value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
• The intern will experience a friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
• The intern can choose flexible work arrangements.
• P&G would love the intern to start a unique experience, so the company will provide an attractive compensation
• P&G loves talented people, the intern will have the opportunity to become full-time following successful internship completion.
P&G was founded in Ohio over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation, and citizenship.
The insight, innovation, and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly, ethically, transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.