OPERATIONAL VACANCIES INCLUDES:
• Front Office – German/Mandarin/France/Russian/Korean language proficiency is preferred.
• Candidate must be currently enrolled in a university or hotel school degree program at
time of application.
• University or Hotel School undergraduates specializing and studying in hospitality
related fields will be preferred for certain internship positions.
• For more specialist disciplines, for example those students pursuing business or similar
related courses, consideration is also given for those related internship opportunities.
PREFERRED SKILLS + ATTRIBUTES
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Ability to work in group settings and/or independently.
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task several projects.
• Demonstrates problem solving skills.
• Demonstrates creativity and innovation.
Additional information about the job:
Interns must be able to commit to at least 6 months.
When applying, applicant to state clearly in your CV:
• The position you are applying for e.g. Operation – Front Office or flexible for all roles
• Your availability period e.g. end July 2023 to early Feb 2024
• Language Proficiency e.g. English (Excellent), Japanese (Basic), etc...
Founded in 1927, Marriott International is offering the most powerful portfolio in the hospitality industry. Our 30 brands and more than 7,000 properties across 131 countries and territories give people more ways to connect, experience, and expand their world.
Our core values and beliefs is it is very important to us stay the same—putting people first, pursuing excellence, embracing change, acting with integrity and serving our world. Being part of Marriott International means being part of a proud history and a thriving culture.