Looking for new opportunities to grow in a global landscape? Interested in an internship that gives the ownership over its projects and a preview of what it is like to be an IT professional at P&G? Passionate about innovating, developing, reapplying, and delivering new processes and technologies, then this role is perfect. Come and work with P&G, home to many global Top Brands!
The Dream P&G Internship is a flagship program offered to promising and driven undergraduate students interested in getting best-in-class training and growing as leaders. The intern will get to join P&G's Manila Information Technology organization and get to know more about other departments – Brand Management, Consumer & Market Knowledge, Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Sales, or Product Supply.
The intern should have the right curiosity and understanding to develop new approaches to big problems. The intern work will require creativity, innovation, collaboration, and leadership.
As an IT intern in P&G:
- Gaining a full experience of being a P&Ger by working on a live business project that you will own, lead, and deliver
- Experiencing a truly global work environment – interacting daily with P&Gers from various backgrounds, nationalities, and markets – P&G will constantly help the intern to improve their marketing knowledge and management abilities
- Receiving continuous coaching & mentorship
- Living in a dynamic and respectful work environment – P&G lives its Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. P&G value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
- Experiencing a friendly and supportive atmosphere at work
- Have the freedom to choose flexible work arrangements
- P&G would love the intern to start a unique experience, there will be an attractive compensation
- P&G love hardworking people, the intern will have the opportunity to become a full-time following a successful internship completion
- The intern will feel like a true leader by communicating the work to P&G senior executives during the midpoint and final presentations
- A top talent, current university student that preferably has less than one-two years to graduate
- Display strong partnership, analytical skills, problem-solving and solution-oriented mindset, especially during issues
- Have experience working with groups through formal or informal positions of leadership (ex. student organization, varsity, thesis)
- Driven to overcome barriers or setbacks to deliver strong results consistently
- Confident collaborating with people from different levels, backgrounds, and experiences
- Can use the analytical ability to derive insights from data and come up with business or organizational decisions
- Have a strong passion for continuously stretching yourself to learn new things and grow as a professional
- Take the initiative and show flexibility
- Legally eligible to work in the Philippines
About Procter & Gamble
P&G was founded in Ohio over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation, and citizenship.
The insight, innovation, and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly, ethically, transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.