Like to use that academic background and join a globally recognized company? Passionate about inventing, developing, reapplying, and delivering processes and packing technologies? Then this role is perfect!
The intern should have the right technical curiosity and understanding to develop new approaches to big problems. Their work will require creativity, innovation, teamwork, and leadership.
The internship starts on 1st Jul 2021, and lasts 8-10 weeks.
The intern will report to the Product Supply Manager and will be based in P&G Binh Duong Plants.
What Success Looks Like
- Understand end-to-end supply chain work process, identify 3 top losses, develop and execute the plan to eliminate the losses via digitalization.
- Develop a seamless data flow and effective communication to the organization via affordable solution complies to P&G and regulatory requirement (e.g site scorecard, IWS content template & automation screen, etc)
As an intern in Product Supply:
- They will receive responsibilities from Day 1 – The intern will start off working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as they expand their impact on the business, their responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- They will be recognized state of the art marketing skills – P&G will constantly help the intern to improve their marketing knowledge and management abilities.
- They will receive continuous coaching & mentorship – P&G is passionate about our work.
- The intern will receive both formal training and regular mentorship from their manager and others.
- They will live in a dynamic and respectful work environment – P&G lives its Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. P&G value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- They will experience a friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
- They can choose flexible work arrangements.
- P&G would love the intern to start a unique experience, so they will be an attractive compensation and benefits package provided.
- P&G loves talented people, the intern will have the opportunity to become full-time following successful completion of the Internship.
- Current university students with engineering background (Industrial, Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical, etc) that preferably has less than one year to graduate.
- Able to use PowerApps, Power BI, Industrial digital solution (data analysis), Excel (macro, etc), and SAP
- An excellent visionary, strategic and fearless leadership skills
- Display strong teamwork, analytical skills, problem-solving and solutions-oriented mindset especially during issues
- Have the ability to drive innovation and brand growth
- English proficient (written and spoken).
- Have the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Take the initiative and show flexibility
- Advanced English level
About Procter & Gamble
P&G was founded in Ohio over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation, and citizenship.
The insight, innovation, and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly, ethically, transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.