Slider IT/FIS team develop IT system to support Factory Operation. Team provides vertical integrated Factory system from equipment interfacing, middleware until backend system which support Manufacturing processes.
● Work with a team of developers to deliver system solutions to fulfill Operation requests
● Learn tools use by the team on development, bring in new tools / knowledge to improve efficiency
● Involve in UI (User Interface) and backend system development using latest development concept like Micro Services, App Containerization, REST APIs etc
● Collaborate with cross-functional team to deliver system solution to solve process problem
● Learn Scaled Agile frameworks on solution development and delivery
● Communicate status of projects and progress to the team and supervisor
● Excellent teamwork, leadership and coachability
● Capable of communication and presentation in a technical knowledge with team
● Excellent interpersonal, planning, organization and team skills, mentoring, training and presentation skills
● Able to prioritize multiple tasks, manage conflicting deadlines, and work effectively in a dynamic environment
● Able to apply development tools example Python, Visual Studio/C#
● Fluent in English communication (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading)
● Good knowledge on fundamental of software development
● Having good logical thinking
Seagate Korat facility is the largest manufacturing site worldwide, with almost 20,000 employees. Here, the team produces cloud-based storage equipment, from individual storage components to finish drives. Seagate employees enjoy ample on-site parking as well as free shuttle vans and buses within the city of Korat, to and from Bangkok, and on the weekend to and from Khon Kaen University. At work, you can grab a delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacks at one of Seagate 24-7 on-site canteens or coffee shop. Seagate offers ping-pong, a running/walking trail, basketball and volleyball teams, and classes in our on-site fitness center. Seagate also has many on-site events and opportunities to give back to the local community.
Location: Korat, Thailand
Since 1979, Seagate have been creating precision-engineered data storage technologies that deliver superior capacity, speed, safety, and performance. We are a diverse workforce of 40,000 creative, hard-working, passionate people all over the world—Silicon Valley, the Southeast Asia, India, China, the United Kingdom, and beyond. At Seagate, we know that data is always in motion, alive, connected—and we harness it in order to maximize human potential.